Additions and changes to the Rules of transactions with securities.
In order to develop an organized stock market in accordance with Article 39 of the Law “On the Securities Market”, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Amend the decision of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic “On approval of transactions with securities in the Kyrgyz Republic” from October 17, 2011 №647 the following changes and additions:
the Rules of transactions with securities in the Kyrgyz Republic, approved the above decision:
-in paragraph 24:
the first sentence of the third paragraph shall read as follows:
“Exchange transactions can be committed without a set of orders (direct transactions) in the event of significant circumstances to register a direct transaction on the stock exchange, provided by this clause, the Rules of securities trading Stock Exchange adopted a stock exchange in accordance with the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.”
chetvertymii following paragraphs – the seventh as follows:
“The essential fact for registration of direct transactions in the stock market is the inability to market transactions by open trade method as parameters and conditions of the transaction are predetermined parties on the basis of an auction or tender, the decision of the general meeting of shareholders or the Board of Directors on the following issues:
– Sale of company shares to the investor, who won on the results of an auction or tender:
– Payment of dividends to shareholders in the form of securities;
– The distribution of shares among shareholders at an additional issue, paid at the expense of the public company. “;
– The seventh paragraph of paragraph 30 is repealed.
2. This Decision shall enter into force after 15 days from the date of publication.